What We Do
Who We Help
At PRIA Healthcare, our team works hard to help patients gain access to life-changing medical care. We are dedicated to our mission, but we’re also committed to providing a workplace that is enjoyable and rewarding for all our team members. Our positive, team-oriented culture ensures that we accomplish our goals, but also take time for fun along the way.
PRIA Healthcare is a millennial-owned company, so we have a more modern idea of what the ideal workplace should be like. Our dress code is very relaxed—you can wear jeans every day. Our office is dog friendly, and we promote an inclusive, family-oriented environment designed to help people balance their obligations. We foster teamwork by celebrating and growing together both in and outside the office, with events including:
- Team and individual volunteer opportunities
- Annual summer picnic during work hours
- Team fitness challenges
- Annual team outing to a Yard Goats game
- Department-specific team outings
- PRIA University for ongoing learning, professional development & training
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Paid time off based on years of service
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Paid holidays, sick days, and floating holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee referral program
At PRIA Healthcare, we know that our success depends on a team that is healthy, happy, and fulfilled, and we are dedicated to providing a work environment that meets those needs. Interested in joining the PRIA team?
PRIA Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.