What We Do
Who We Help
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company!
PRIA works with the most progressive companies in the MedTech industry, we build comprehensive patient access solutions that accelerate the commercialization and rapid adoption of truly innovative procedures. We are currently looking for an Account Manager that is ready to join our team of skilled and dedicated individuals supporting the mission of patient access to care and customer service.
The Account Manager will support PRIA’s rapid growth and business objectives by providing leadership and direction for client programs, setting and meeting customer objectives for the delivery of PRIA’s programs and services. This position will have single point accountability and responsibility to the customer and PRIA leadership team for exceptional service delivery execution and results. This position reports directly to the Vice President, Client Experience.
The individual must have the ability to build positive relationships with the client to ensure customer satisfaction and drive a memorable experience through leadership communications, integrity, and passion for PRIA’s mission. The ideal candidate should possess sharp business acumen, be solution focused, and be able to communicate strategic value propositions at the executive level. The ideal candidate should strive to exceed customer expectations, be well organized, and have a proven ability to work cross-functionally with other departments.
In addition to a well-rounded benefits package, Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision and 401(k), we also offer our employees training opportunities including tuition reimbursement, career development courses and employee referral programs.
But wait, there’s more… culture is what unites us. We are proud of the environment we have built that defines our culture and focuses on keeping our employees engaged, healthy, happy and motivated. We have committees that meet regularly to develop creative ideas to plan fun activities, volunteer workdays and to promote wellness.
PRIA Healthcare was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Connecticut in 2020!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Onboarding new clients; provide total program management for clients during the transition period from Business Development to the long-term steady state
Develop program materials such as; the program guidelines, standard operating procedures, and executing all facets of the statement of work with each individual client-specific program
- Ownership and management of all functions within the client statement of work
Initiate and implement program reporting, communication, marketing, training, and continuous improvement in accordance with the terms of the contract
- Meet or exceed client satisfaction and financial objectives during the initiation and implementation phase of the program
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding contracted service level agreements
- Effectively communicate strategic value propositions to varying client management levels (Manager, VP, SVP) and grow executive relationships with the client
- Evaluate programs to identify process improvements by interviewing and observing program participants, analyzing processes and operations, establish and present solutions to leadership
- Organize cross functional work teams and provide team leadership to obtain project goals and objectives
- Schedule and lead weekly / bi-weekly client touch base calls
- Prepare program call agendas and recaps
Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR)
- Monthly invoicing and expense tracking
Ability to handle difficult conversations and handle client escalations
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
Some overnight travel will be required
Required Skills & Experience
- Healthcare/Insurance background
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area of expertise
- 5+ years of Client Relationship/Account Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation development and public speaking experience
- Computer and technically savvy
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- The ability to identify and successfully resolve conflict
- Proven ability to lead and mentor others
- Possess the ability to influence peers
- Strong passion and enthusiasm for delivering customer satisfaction
- Self-starter with proven technical and problem-solving skills
- Freely communicates problems and recommended solutions to management
- Small company culture – entrepreneurial spirit
Experience and knowledge with
- SalesForce.com (plus)
*Please note, this role is NOT remote and will be based at our Headquarters in Torrington, CT*